[mythtv-users] Re: Crazy VNC idea

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:02:17 UTC 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:47:36 -0400, PAUL WILLIAMSON
<pwilliamson at mandtbank.com> wrote:
> Yeah, um, I think my employer wouldn't like that.  Dual boot may be
> an option...maybe I'll look at something like PartitionMagic or
> something...

Check out knoppix, it boots from a cd (like knoppmyth) and there is a
partitioning tool on it. I can't remember the specifics but it should
allow you to resize a partition from what I remember.

Also as option 3...
boot to a knoppmyth cd and select frontend when you boot up. This
wouldn't require you to install anything.
--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi