[mythtv-users] Price of FX 5200 cards

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 02:39:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:18:10 -0700, Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> I'd recommend FOR any Chaintech card. I have several, not a single problem
> with any of them. I got a cheap low-profile fanless FX 5200 from newegg that
> works great.

I'd second that... I think I probably got the same card. 128M
Chaintech FX5200... booted up with the nv driver and worked well out
of the box, of course I compiled the nvidia drivers and that works
well too. Can't complain, though I would like to see overscan return
to the nvidia drivers.

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi