[mythtv-users] Recordings playing to fast :(

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:37:37 UTC 2004

Using a PVR-250MCE? If so try setting your recording profile to
720x480. Someone also suggested I try this version:
http://67.18.1.101/~ckennedy/ivtv/ivtv-0.2.0-rc1j.tgz but I haven't
had time to try it out yet.
-Chris

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:46:47 +0200, Christoffer Kjølbæk
<christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just reinstalled my mythbox usin Jarods guide. Everything works,
> better than ever, except for the recording part.
>
> The picture is VERY good, unfortually when I play the recordings, it is
> way to fast. Except for the sound, wich have have to jump, to try to
> keep up with the picture.
>
> The wierd thing is, that it has worked before. My first (working)
> install didn't have this problem, and my recordings from back then still
> works.
>
> I don't know if this is a MythTV-issue or a ivtv-issue, so I try to post
> it here.
>
> Regards
> Christoffer
> --
> Email:          christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk
> GnuPG / PGP:    http://kjoelbaek.dk/gnupg/kjoelbaek.asc
> Homepage:       http://food4u.dk

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi