[mythtv-users] OT: fc2 problem with 3 hd's

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Thu Oct 28 10:55:32 UTC 2004

I just encountered a problem yesterday where my otherwise well working fc2/0.16/pvr250/wilsonet.com box based on a via c3 processor suddenly wouldn't get past 'starting system loger' during boot.

The hd (maxtor 120gb diamondmax9) works fine in other myth box and was registered by the bios in the new box, but...
I tried with a IBM 70gb hd and it booted fine...

Any idea what is happening?

The box has a c3 at 600mhz, s50mb ram, soyo 7vem MB...

thanks
anders