[mythtv-users] pcHDTV with PVR-350 for output

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Wed Oct 27 23:08:08 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 16:19, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > I'm using Jarod's XF86Config file, so instead of true 1080i, it's
> > 540p (and the horizontal resolution is cut in half).
>
> You're using my *old* config file. (See below :-)

I went back to your web site, and it still has your old config file.
Are you sharing your new one?

Also, I'm using DVI output (to an HDMI input), and it seems that the
nVidia driver assumes that the DVI output is for a DFP (digital flat
panel), even though I have it going to a CRT-based HDTV.  I hope that's
just the language that it's using, not something that will haunt me.

--PC