[mythtv-users] Confused about TV-out and Pundit-R

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:36:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:48:25 +0200, j2 <spamfilter2 at mupp.net> wrote:

> I have a Pundit-R...
> Now, i am planning on purchasing a PVR-350, when they are available around
> here,  and using that for TV out.

The 350 has been out for a long time. You should be able to get it
direct from Haupauge or via a number of online retailers.

Here's one place:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=15-116-609&depa=0

> So, what do i _need_ to do with my Pundit-R to have a pleasent
> MythTV-experience? ANd why is my TV-out working under X without any fancy
> drivers installed?

No idea, but I'm glad to hear it.

"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003