[mythtv-users] pcHDTV with FX5200 TV-Out

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Oct 27 07:32:31 UTC 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 21:33, Dan Lanciani wrote:
> Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> |> They show widescreen programs sometimes, but not, it seems, whenever I
> |> ha=
> |
> |ve
> |
> |> time to play with Myth. :(
> |
> |So how 'bout scheduling a recording of one of them, then play that back.
> | :-p
>
> At the moment, to fiddle with Myth I need to pull up a floor tile and run
> a cable for the antenna input and then run another cable to the TV.  I
> don't like to leave these cables (and the pulled tile) since it's kind of a
> tripping hazzard.  I was hoping to see some indication that I could
> actually have a working system before finding a place for it and running
> permanent cables. :)

Heh!

Well, I just remembered I have two clips you can try out, one 1080i, one 720p,
both sitting around on my web server.

1080i: http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/cbs-in-hd.nuv
720p: http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/abc-in-hd.nuv

Both are in the 100MB or so range, less than a minute each, but should be
suitable for testing.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com