[mythtv-users] Adding non-nuv files or downloaded files to the recordings screen

g0thic.69 g0thic.69 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:39:00 UTC 2004

I've searched high and low in this archive for about a week now, and
am still unable to figure out how to add pre-downloaded programs and
shows to the recordings window?!?!

Does anyone out there have any suggestions?  or even a link of an example?

Sorry if this has been posted to the list lots in old posts, but the
help would still be apreciated.