[mythtv-users] MySQL Setup Problem [SOLVED]

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Tue Oct 26 16:03:54 UTC 2004

I've lost confidence in submitting bugs to Gentoo, because every time mine were closed INVALID.  BeeJay in particular is a developer with a bad attitude.

How would I send in to Myth doc maintainers?