[mythtv-users] Out of the box

Tyler Drake pcjabber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 02:18:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:06:46 +1000, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you think that linux newbies who want to use myth should follow
> Jarods guide to the word?  I was told mandrake was the best flavour
> for newbs but Jarods guide is based on FC2.
>
> Do I just make the switch to FC2?

IMHO, his guide is the easiest to follow. When I first started using
Myth, after I really learned how to use it (Jarod's guide didn't exist
that long ago ;-)), I found his guide. I have used it pretty much ever
since -- with the exception when I am debugging/developing -- that's a
CVS version ;-)

> Cheers,
> Dave

--Tyler