[mythtv-users] Out of the box

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 23:34:18 UTC 2004

Personally, I find installing Myth on Fedora via ATrpms to be virtually
painless.  If you wish to consider that route, you might be interested
in "Jarod's Guide" which details very specifically how to go about it.
See here:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/

However, if you want something truly turnkey, I suggest you check into
Knoppmyth, more info here:

http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

Bill