[mythtv-users] pcHDTV with FX5200 TV-Out

Scott Alfter mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 25 22:36:51 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:32:29PM -0700, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 24 October 2004 01:01, Dan Lanciani wrote:
> > The driver seems to ignore the TVOverScan option, and it really needs some
> > overscan. :)  I know it's seeing the configuration section correctly
> > because it honors the NoLogo option, and both options show up in the X
> > server's log.
>
> Hrm... I'll have to look at my secondary box...

Newer nVidia drivers ignore the TVOverscan option.  There's a settings
program called nvidia-settings that lets you adjust overscan (among other
things) and save/restore settings when you log in/out.

(For Gentoo systems, nvidia-settings is a separate ebuild.  I can't say how
other distros are set up.)

  _/_