[mythtv-users] changing channels

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 11:59:20 UTC 2004

I encountered a similar error within MythTV. The source of my problem was that I have a second tuner card (bttv based) which was loaded last, and it's tuner settings screwed up the other card's tuner settings.

I haven't figured out how to solve this yet, but for now I just don't load the tuner information for the second card.