[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Fred Donelly fdonelly at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:33:11 UTC 2004

Just so every-one knows I sent a message to d1 on the weekend and got a
reply first thing Monday morning .  They said that the outage is while
they are changing sources for the data and that it will be restored, but
they don't mention any specific time lines.

Excellent service considering that I'm not a paying customer.

But as to the grabber I might have a quick look myself at coding
something as well, although by the sounds of the messages in this thread
a couple of other people might be well ahead of me.

Thanks to all those who replied.
-Fred