[mythtv-users] The Ultimate Myth Setup

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:12:04 UTC 2004

remote-wise, I'd just put a homebrew serial infared reciever on each
of the frontends.  they're really simple to make if you have any
soldering skills (a good skill to acquire) or you can get them made on
the internet for cheap.  that would allow you to use whatever remote
you want on any of the frontends.

-Nate