[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Sun Oct 24 09:16:54 UTC 2004

Yeah I won't go releasing anything without checking with the author. As I
couldn't find any official site or any licence with the executable I thought
I might as well have a look around to see what method he used to parse the
ninemsn pages. My way is a quick hack and doesn't work too well.

Until a few weeks ago I was using a yahoo tv guide grabber, but the yahoo
site started to have problems, so I switched to the d1 grabber. Having had
that fail also now, I'd like to have a third option.