[mythtv-users] MythMusic crash

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Sat Oct 23 21:15:51 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 18:58 +1000, Michelle Moss wrote:

> This is the same error I was getting when I was using the Suse QT
> libraries. Try installing the QT rpm here:
>
> http://www.astro.uio.no/~oeysteio/apt/suse/9.0-i586/RPMS.olsen/
>
> and recompiling mythmusic and mythtv against them.

I have a feeling putting those on my FC2 system might not be a good
idea. :)

I think the real question is what is so broken about SuSE 9.0 and FC2
that makes this happen, and why does it not affect any other part of
MythTV as far as I can tell? If I knew what was miscompiled I would just
rebuild the Qt RPMs myself.

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>