[mythtv-users] Any HOWTOs for setting up DirectFB?

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 22 20:36:02 UTC 2004

You are better off running X on the board. Things look better than running
the QT/Embedded version and the latest drivers probably wont support QT/E.
Also things like using mplayer or any other X app wont work that way either.

I started off running it this way but it really isn't worth the effort.
If you do try this approach you don't need DirectFB support because you use
the built in 350 output for playing back recordings.

John