[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv newcomer.. need help setting up live tv

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Oct 21 22:55:51 UTC 2004

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 06:47:21PM -0400, Evan Burrows wrote:

> ok i am a little confused.. as always lol. I am looking at my pvr350
> card and i am confused where to plug in the L/R audio inputs.  on my
> card there is an FM input (not being used), svideo in (connected via
> svideo to the svideo port on my cable box), audio.vd out (which i used
> the cables provided to connect the svideo portion to my tv, I
> currently don't have the right/left audio inputs connected to my tv),
> line in and ir port.  so where does the left/right audio outputs from
> the cab;e box go into on the pvr-350?

Well, according to the PFR-350 manual I just downloaded, it
looks like there's a "line in" jack on the card's bracket. From
the picture in the manual it looks just like the "line in"
"line out" jacks on sound cards, or like the headphone jack on
a walkman.

You'll probably need a cable with a 1/8 inch "stereo headphone"
plug on one end and a pair of RCA plugs on the other.

--
Grant Edwards
grante at visi.com