[mythtv-users] Which remote control are you using?

Jason Slaughter jason at slaughter.com
Thu Oct 21 17:44:40 UTC 2004

>The nice thing about lirc is that you can pretty much use any remote
>you want. I got a Radio Shack 15-2116 and I set up the basic stuff but
>soon I will get into the jp1 programming aspect of it to do macros
>etc...

I guess I should rephrase my question. What IR *receiver* is everyone
here using? I actually have about six remotes kicking around my house --
it might be best to just pick up a decent IR receiver and then choose
whichever remote fits my MythTV profile best.

But where does one purchase an IR receiver that can work with lirc?