[mythtv-users] anyone tried a vga -> scart adapter for watching TV ?

cythraul cythrault at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:14:41 UTC 2004

Hi Cory,

I'd be interested to know more about what you use to convert vga to
s-video signal. I've been looking into this for a while now as an
alternate solution to the poor tv-out quality that my MX440 outputs.
Until I can get my G550 running on tvout, it sounds like such a device
would be ideal.

Also, what modeline are you using? And on which video adapter?

Thanks!
cythraul