[mythtv-users] Straighten me out here?

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Thu Oct 21 00:30:10 UTC 2004

On 20 Oct 2004 at 23:20, j2 wrote:

> I suppose a VGA card is a nice thing to have if the box starts to missbehave
> tho..

A term on a TV is ugly. X is just plain nasty, IMNSHO. But then, since you have other
boxes in the house... just crawl into the closet and troubleshoot your Myth box from
your server   :-)

http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

> > 2. An installation on Fedora Core 1 or Fedora Core 2 is next easiest if
> > you use Jarod's
> > guide, because he walks you through the installation step-by-step.
>
> Yeah, i found that too.. Rather impressive writeup if you ask me.

Yup. I'm a believer. Required reading, even if you choose a different distro...

> Thanks for the feedback!

My pleasure.

Folks here are incredibly helpful, but most listers would have just told you to go
search the archives, because we have this discussion every couple of weeks. After
you dip your toe into the water you'll have some real questions, that's when some of
the other listers will jump into the discussion.

Now go, my son. And sin no more!    :-)

Marvin