[mythtv-users] Wife Acceptance Factor question: dealing with crashes

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed Oct 20 20:40:55 UTC 2004

Terry Mark wrote:

>So, what do people do in these situations ? And, should I worry about
>the crashes, or are these par for the course ?

I think the correct suggestion is that you should be properly reporting
crashes to the dev list per the documentation, assuming these are myth
related crashes and not something to do with other drivers, etc.  My
system is nearly rock solid and rather than looking for workarounds to
address the symptoms, look for a fix to the root problem.

Kevin