[mythtv-users] Making DVDs menus with chapters

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:50:36 UTC 2004

OK, here's a cry for help - here's what I want to do:

- Take a single MPEG 2 recording captured from my PVR-250
- Make a DVD of this recording that includes a menu where I can access
chapters from a menu

I've successfully used DVDStyler to make DVDs with menus and with
chapters, but I can't figure out how to make a menu where I can access
the chapters from a menu. I can use the chapter skip buttons, but I'd
like to be able to access the chapters from a menu.

I messed around with manually using dvdauthor and a config file this
past weekend, but to no avail.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,
Lane
--
"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003