[mythtv-users] Alternate to PRV-250 / Lower cost card recommendations?

mark at onnow.net mark at onnow.net
Wed Oct 20 15:31:12 UTC 2004

I would like to add another TV card to my existing setup.
I am running .16 from Jerods howto now and one PRV 250.

Is there another TV card that works well, and is less expensive than the
hauppauge cards?  How about drivers for them as well.  Are they in IVTV 100zz?

It would be going into a 2.4 celeron so there should be enough power to drive
what ever.

All recommendations, experiences appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark