[mythtv-users] Re: altering /dev/video0 settings after starting up mythfrontend

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:53:23 UTC 2004

ok... hehehe... I remember I posted this before and I tried the
solution of setting the recording profile width to 720 and it didn't
seem to work last time I tried it but now it does seem to work. Now,
does anyone have any ideas as to why this works and what's going on
with it? I really don't understand much about TV signals.
-Chris

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi