[mythtv-users] HDTV on Myth -- is it a "myth?"

Anthony Vito anthony.vito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:18:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:58:31 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Thor Kristjansson
<danielk at mrl.nyu.edu> wrote:

> I think the v4l2 signal interface in the 2.6.x drivers changed the
> thresholds range a bit. I don't mind patching the low end threshold to
> 40% if it is working for people.
>
> -- Daniel

Bringing down the threshold for now is probably a good idea. Thanks
for the offer :)  . Without being able to normalize the signal
strength across all channels, the best solution I see for the
intermediate term is to offer a threshold on a per-channel basis. ( is
that already a feature?? if it is, someone slap me upside the head. )

--
Anthony Vito
anthony.vito at gmail.com