[mythtv-users] New User with a couple of questions

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Tue Oct 19 13:29:14 UTC 2004

> > If I were to put 4 pvr-350's into one box could I designate one
> pvr-350 for
> > each room, so that when user A in room A records it always
> records on pvr-350
> #1. User B in room B starts to record and it always records on pvr-
> 350 #2,
> > etc,etc. Is that possible or is it always round-robin?

According to my understanding from the docs this would work, but you would not be able to control which TV out port a playback would come out on. Specifically the documentation mentions using the next available tuner for recording, as for output it doesn't specifically say, but I'm understanding that as not being able to assign outputs.