[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase: missing rows from channel table

Hans Christian Studt hcstudt at post10.tele.dk
Tue Oct 19 11:30:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am trying to setup a new installation of Mythtv on FC2 using Jarod's instructions and I run into the folowing problem when running mythfilldatabase after running mythtvsetup to select a the danish TV 2 station as the one and only source.

mythfilldatabase runs the tv_grab_dk that retrieves som XML information, but at the end I get these errors.

:
End of XMLTV output ------------------
Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1001;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...

I understand from this previous discussion
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2004-October/056413.html
that there should already have been inserted a row i the channel table by mythtvsetup.

Can anyone help me finding out figure out if I am doing something wrong or there is a bug somewhere in the mythtvsetup process.

Hans Christian Studt
[REMOVETHIS]hc[AT]studt[DOT]dk