[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Audio Question - Sound with playback but not with Live

Fa Yoeu fayoeu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 07:19:37 UTC 2004

I think I ran into a similiar problem when I upgraded from FC1 to FC2.
 I found that there were multiple msp3400 modules in the
/lib/modules/<kernel ver> subdirectories.  I guess it was loading the
wrong one.  I moved all the old ones out and left only the one that
gets built by ivtv, depmod -a, reboot, reloaded all the modules.  That
seem to have done the trick, now my live tv has audio again.  I am
currently running ivtv-0.2.0-rc1g with close to cvs mythtv.  I have
the PVR350 and using the tv out with audia through the RCA Jacks also.