[mythtv-users] Re: MythVideo Cover Images not created

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Mon Oct 18 12:12:08 UTC 2004

It's sort of non-intuitive but you not only have to mark individual
videos as "not browsable" but you also
have to set the main gallery filter to filter out all "non browseable"
videos.  If I remember correctly, go to
your gallery view and hit "menu" to get to a pop that will allow you to
set the filter.

David W Davis wrote:

>I've also noticed that when I mark files to not be broweseable, they
>still show up in the gallery.  Anyone have any ideas?
>
>Dave
>

>On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:45:45 -0400, David W Davis
><davidw.davis at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>When I edit MythVideo info, my cover files aren't being written to
>>/root/.mythtv/MythVideo.  I ran mythfrontend -v and edited MythVideo
>>cover info and didn't get any unusual errors.  I've also tried to
>>manually copy the images to this directory yet they still don't show
>>up in MythVideo.  I am running myth 0.16 and followed Jarod's
>>excellent guide to install.  Anyone have any ideas as to what I should
>>look at to get this fixed?  Thanks.

Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown