[mythtv-users] ATI remote with FC2 / mythtv 0.16 after Jarod's guide

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Sun Oct 17 04:06:24 UTC 2004

David George wrote:
> Mercury Morris wrote:
>
>> Just to keep this subject on the "radar screen",
>> I'd like to ask the previous poster
>>
>>   altijdweerdieautodrop at hotmail
>> How did you install the support for the ATI REMOTE WONDER?
>>

> I am not he, but I used native support built into kernel 2.6.6 and higher.

[snip]

David - just a quick question...I've been using my ATI remote for quite
a while.  When 0.16 came out, I took advantage of the upgrade to do some
maintainance on my mythbox (replacing a dying system drive) and did a
complete re-install from scratch using 2.6.8.1.  Everything's working
good, but the repeat speed on my ATI is ridiculous...it's hard to select
a particular menu item.  Have you (or anyone) seen anything like that?
I have patched it with some changes to the keycodes (much like your
patch) that I had done previously with the GATOS drivers, but I didn't
change anything other than keycodes.

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan