[mythtv-users] tuning two-card systems ?

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Fri Oct 15 20:55:49 UTC 2004

Maarten,

have you actually tried running the normal FSB speed of 166 and
re-testing to prove it's not caused by overclocking PCI ?  Some boards
let you lock the PCI bus independently at 33 to prevent problems caused
by overclocking.  Try a "normal" test first and see if the problem goes
away.  If you reported a problem on the Linux Kernel list with an
"overclocked" system you would be sent packing in short order, since
it's effectively a PEBKAC class problem.

Yan