[mythtv-users] error compiling mythmusic on Mandrake Community 10.1

Dana Hata estespark at 141.com
Fri Oct 15 20:29:44 UTC 2004

I have tried to compile both 0.16 and the latest CVS but I get this
error on both-->

In file included from /usr/include/FLAC/format.h:36,
                 from /usr/include/FLAC/stream_encoder.h:36,
                 from /usr/include/FLAC/seekable_stream_encoder.h:36,
                 from /usr/include/FLAC/file_encoder.h:36,
                 from flacencoder.h:6,
                 from cdrip.cpp:34:
/usr/include/FLAC/ordinals.h:50:2: #error Unable to find fixed-size data
types
make[1]: *** [cdrip.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/dana/downloads/myth/mythmusic/mythmusic'
make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2

Seems like a library incompatibility with libFLAC6.  DOes anyone know
how to fix it?

Dana