[mythtv-users] Hauppauge cards...

Chris Zinkula czinkula at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:16:37 UTC 2004

But it shouldn't actually be worse for games either should it?  It'd
be just like playing an MPEG-4 file or some such since there will be
no hardware acceleration on the video card.

However thus far I'm leaning towards the 250 unless some more money
falls into my lap...  although I've been known to change my mind...
sometimes... I think.

*looks to the sky and waits*  :)