[mythtv-users] Re: MythWeb: Whatta Feature

Ben Buxton mythtv at ml.cactii.net
Fri Oct 15 08:45:02 UTC 2004

Mercury Morris <mercury.morris at gmail.com> uttered the following thing:

> >From another machine, I tried http://192.168.1.3/mythweb/
> and WOW!  What a nice tool MythWeb is.  Now, with MythWeb
> working, I just might go back into the trial-and-error cave for
> some more exploring.

Agreed! I absolutely love the format that the tv guide is displayed in.
It's far more intuitive than any other TV guide I've seen. Browsing
shows for a day is incredibly simple.

It's a shame there are no other TV guide type utilities around that are
as good. I also run VDR for satellite reception (I'd prefer myth but the
DVB capabilities aren't as mature), but it's got nothing similar.

Perhaps the guide rendering algorithm of mythweb needs to be documented
more?

BB