[mythtv-users] Stereo sound from PVR-250? (only gets mono now)

Mats Cedergren mats.cedergren at 5d.se
Thu Oct 14 14:15:49 UTC 2004

Is it possible to get stereo sound from PVR-250 under ivtv driver without
using an internal sound cable?

I have a dual boot setup with Windows XP and Fedora Core 2 so I restarted
the computer into windows and tried the windows driver and got nice stereo
sound. After rebooting back into linux (actually after windows
crashed/rebooted the compter) I tried again and I only get mono sound.

I have tried to install Mythtv a number of times but I can't remeber if I
got stereo sound any of the other attempts. This is the first time I tries
to run Fedora Core 2.

Mats