[mythtv-users] More PVR350 questions

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Thu Oct 14 13:58:49 UTC 2004

        --Matt

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 06:24 -0700, Jose Rubio wrote:

> OK, when you say "...Visualizations work, etc."  what
> kinds of etc's do you mean?
> Can you get mythvideo to work?

Yes, depends on the content what the quality will be, however.

> how about mythdvd?

Yes, using xine and the video device. No issues There is also a patch
for xine in the works to use the PVR-350, but that isn't ready quite yet
(check the list archives).

> if so, do you use mplayer, xine, either one patched?
> Which ivtv version are you running?

I'm running ck115i

> Are you using a special x-driver?

I'm using the ivtv-fb frame buffer and the ivtv X driver included with
the CK patches

> BTW, with mythmusic, does the sound come from the
> sound card or the 350-tv-out?

I have things cabled so that all sound comes out of the sound card,
including the stuff from the pvr-350 (pvr-350 -> line-in, line-out ->
amp )