[mythtv-users] mythweb movie listing

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Wed Oct 13 17:56:12 UTC 2004

Look back in the archives...if I recall correctly it has something to do
with the PHP code and cookies on your browser.  I had the same issue
when I upgraded to 15.1

Did a quick search on the site looks to be the thing that fixed it for
me.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/74042?search_string=cookie%20mythweb;#74042

Scott