[mythtv-users] Finally, vldXvMC success! Now a Question....

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Wed Oct 13 13:48:44 UTC 2004

It took me a bit, but ultimately I've gotten the new XvMC decoding
working on my Epia.  Silly issue, as always, was the ultimate problem.
With that out of the way, I have a question....I'm running Myth CVS as
of a couple days ago.  Does this include some of the patches that have
been created to improve picture quality...i.e. qmatrix, interlace,
epiaosd, etc...  I subscribe to the commits list, so I've tried to keep
up.  I don't think these patches have been committed yet, but I thought
I'd double check.

Assuming they have not been committed, is there anything special about
how to apply them?  Do they have to go in any specific order?  Which
ones are worthwhile and which ones are still experimental?

Thanks in advance....and thanks for all the effort being put into making
the Epia work great!
Mike