[mythtv-users] Lirc with Universal Remote question

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 05:11:41 UTC 2004

Unfortunately, I don't remember where I found the
file, but I started off with a lircd.conf that
contained every possible RC-5 button press code, and
when I pressed the buttons on my remote, I just made a
note of the numbers.  From there, I added names to
them, and finalized my lircd.conf and lircrc.

I can't ever recall using irrecord, even when I was
using an irman.

-- Joe