[mythtv-users] Audio Question

Desmond Sultana evilphantom at rogers.com
Mon Oct 11 18:05:53 UTC 2004

I have my mythtv box up and running but I am not sure if I have the correct
setup for audio.  I am running a pvr-350 with the audio from television
broadcasts coming through the PVR-350.  When I go to mythmusic or similar
the audio is coming directly from the sound card.  Is this the correct way
for this to work?  Or is there a way to pipe all audio through the sound
card?  I must be missing something when reading the documentation cause I
don't like the audio coming from two sources and would prefer one output
source for audio.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?

FYI:

Fedora Core 2

Celeron 2.0

Asus PSP800-E [built in audio]