[mythtv-users] HDTV on Myth -- is it a "myth?"

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon Oct 11 17:39:31 UTC 2004

 	Slightly OT, but does anyone know the status of:

- HD-3000 card status, and
- HD-[23]000 support for QAM?

 	I looked through the code once and looks like "pseudo"
open-source... i.e. regular data structures and device setup, but then a
*huge* chunk of obscure hex data to blindly dump to the card to make it
go.  If QAM could be made to work on this thing, I'd say it's a no-brainer
of a card to go with.

Thanks,
-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*