[mythtv-users] Nova-t capture cards

Klas Heggemann klash at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 14:17:03 UTC 2004

"George Styles" <george at ripnet.co.uk> wrote:

 >It was very easy. I used Kernel 2.6 which has the driver built in.
 >
 > The backend does hang when you go to a channel which is not
broadcasting, or which has no video, but thats easily avoided.

 > To set it up, both myself and someone else have written scripts to
auto-setup the channels.

 > What country are you in? i know my script works in the UK. Look at
recent list posts labaled I have written a auto-dvb...

I have  (a version of) this card working with tzap + mplayer and vdr
with 2 different versopns of
channels.conf. Anyone know how I use this to get the right information
into mythtv channels  setup?