[mythtv-users] High CPU / Lockups. Diagnosis?

Pete Cable petercable at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:48:23 UTC 2004

> FYI list etiquette is to bottom post your replies, trimming previous
>
> -Chris

You might find that some of the folks using gmail might prefer NO
trimming on quoted text and top replies. Gmail is pretty good about
"hiding" quoted text and grouping threads. When people start trimming
or adding things like [SOLVED] to the subject line it just throws all
this off! I suppose it's a matter of personal preference, but I have
seen quite a few people on list that are using gmail, not to mention
that the same may be true of other "thread-aware" email clients.

--

Pete

MythTV geek http://www.mythtv.org
- and -