[mythtv-users] Any good experiences with Via Epia systems?

Adam Siegel adam at sycamore.us
Sun Oct 10 22:07:39 UTC 2004

I am using an ME6000 fanless with 256MB of RAM and a 120GB disk.  I am
running fedora core 2 with the PVR-350 driven by ivtv.  It is extremely
stable and I am very happy with the performance.  The epia is the
backend and the frontend for the family room.  I have a MediaMVP up in
the bedroom that runs mvpmc and accesses the epia box for the backend.
I must be lucky, I have not had any problems with install or running.