[mythtv-users] Matrox G400: Blue screen watching TV or recordedprograms

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sun Oct 10 21:30:28 UTC 2004

Hi Joe,

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 22:46 -0700, Joe Votour wrote:
> There's an excellent writeup on using the G400
> framebuffer with X at the Freevo website, of all
> places:
> http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/DocumentationPage_2fMatroxInfo

Thank, this link as well as your "additions" in your posting have
allowed me to get it all working.  I have made some notes, and once I
have them all sorted out, I will be adding a "mini-HOWTO" on getting the
G400 Dual Head working with MythTV using the framebuffer with X Windows,
so that future users will not have to search high and low for such
help :-)

I now have another issue in playing previously-recorded videos, but I am
submitting that in seperate thread :-)

Thanks!

Alan Murrell