[mythtv-users] CVS update

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Oct 10 17:51:52 UTC 2004

J Donavan Stanley has just updated the Under Development page at the
Mythtv.info wiki; it's a human readable description of the functions
which are being added to the CVS version of MythTV, which will
eventually become 0.17, presumably.

If you enjoy living on the bleeding edge, and don't have an easily
pissed off wife (:-), the updates are listed here:

http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UnderDevelopment

If you want to try *using* CVS (and you're willing to not ask a lot of
stupid questions when things don't work :-) -- note that *smart*
questions are ok), you might check out:

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UpgradeToCvsHowTo

which explains how to get the CVS release to overlay your ATRPMs
install.  *If you are not overlaying ATRPM*, you can still use those
instructions, but ignore the bits about changing your PREFIX.

And, of course, it's time again for me to flog the User's Manual I'm
working on at the Wiki; all helping hands cheerfully accepted:

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UserManual

All Hail Isaac and his team, and Kevin and Chris and the IvyTV people.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi