[mythtv-users] HDTV from satellite

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:01:15 UTC 2004

So what quality difference will I get from watching the native HiDef
signal from the satellite tuner, to watching a captured (via svideo in
on PVR250) HiDef program? Will it crop the signal to 4x3?

Basically, the majority of my TV watching is not live, its watching
previously recorded MythTV shows.

Am I wasting my time getting HiDef on satellite if I am rarely going
to watch it live?