[mythtv-users] MythTV setup program

Adam Felson a.f.5 at pobox.com
Sun Oct 10 01:00:10 UTC 2004

Can't you read?

"cd setup"  <-- that means go to the setup directory
"cp setup /user/local/bin/mythtvsetup"  <-- do you understand the 'cp'
utility?  It copies the first parameter "setup" to the second parameter
"/usr/local/bin/mythtvsetup".

Hint:  if it's copying something called setup, then duh perhaps there's
a program called, drum roll please, setup.

Adam Felson <a.f.5 at pobox.com>